Exclusive members-only preview of the Cosmosphere's new exhibit, The Apollo F-1 Conservation Project.
• Recall the historic missions as your docent leads you through a special Apollo Gallery tour in the Hall of Space Museum and revisit the F-1 engine displayed at the Kansas Cosmosphere and Space Center.
• Be transported to SpaceWorks via Cosmosphere buses as you learn additional details of the conservation process.
• Step into the Observation Gallery of the Apollo F-1 Conservation Project to receive a VIP orientation provided by Jim Remar, Cosmosphere President and COO.
• Visit with Conservation Team members from the National Institute for Aviation Research (NIAR), University of Kansas Engineering Department, and the SpaceWorks crew while enjoying beverages and light hors d’oeuvres.
• Return to the Cosmosphere via buses as you reflect on your inspirational journey.
Pricing for this once-in-a-lifetime event is $15 per person; Complimentary for Cosmosphere Premium Members.
RSVP by emailing email@example.com or calling 620.665.9339.
To learn more about membership at the Cosmosphere and become a member, visit cosmo.org.